Saturday, October 27, 2007

Bill Maher Has A Right To Believe A Lie

In these times, Bill Maher has taken a stand against truth and free speech. It is his right to do so. It is my right to turn the television off until he get's his mind back to truth. Let me know when he gets real again. I'll miss his show.

Talk about 'what is he pretending not to know.'

That he won't even look at the 9/11 evidence is strange. Why can't he even look? What about the thermite? How does he explain building 7? What about the constant reports of explosions that can be heard in the phone calls from folks in the building? How did everything get pulverized, even things that fell from the top or were hit by the dust from the falling building at the bottom? Why create the lie from the EPA report? Why was the city on lockdown before the buildings fell? What about the reported explosions from under the building? If it fell from fire, why were there fires burning at the base of the building for about 100 days? What about the clean angle cuts of some of the remaining beams in the rubble? Could there have been a reason the president took 7 minutes to respond other than plain stupid? Why didn't his handlers or secret service rush him out of the school room when the "planes" hit? How many buildings have imploded as a result of being hit by a plane?

My how the world has gone from dumb to stupid.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! 9/11 was an inside job.

I don't understand why he would want to kick the ass rather than discuss truth, but Bill Maher has a right to make a fool of himself.

One of these years he will look past the lies and say "Building 7?"

I'll keep him in my prayers and ask you to do the same.

He will look back on this, and not loosing his job at ABC, as his darkest hour on television.

Sad. Just sad.

I'll always love you Bill, but I'm a lot less likely to want to smoke a joint with you, and I know how much better you have access to than I.



No comments: